Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines day


        What I have learned about love is that you can have a relationship but you won’t exactly "love" the other person and want that person for the rest of your life until you’re a bit older because you can move on to another person sometimes. Also you can get caught up in drama and things end quick or sometimes not. You need someone that cares about you and you have good times with them makes you happy.


       What I love about love is you can love many different things and people such as friends to music and you have someone there for you that you like. You can’t love someone and not love them back because it wouldn’t be “Love” if they don’t love you back.

      My Plans for this Valentine’s Day is to hangout with Emily D. and probably see the new movie called Valentine’s Day. Also I plan on hanging out with Valen possibly over break and Kenna, hopefully Nikki too. Back In Elementary I remember making my whole class valentines and we all had cereal boxes with our names on ours decorated and I didn’t like writing everyone’s names and mine on each one.

Things I love:

My friends Sam, Eileen and Kenzie, Nikki, Kenna, Daniele, and more because they are all important to me (Especially Emily Duffy!)

My iPod because I like a lot of music I have over 250 songs.

Drawing because I like to draw and be creative with art.

Track and Field because it is my favorite sport.

My puppy I just got and he’s a mix of cocker spaniel and chiuaua.

My favorite movies are Jennifer’s Body because Megan Fox is a good actor and like scary movies, The haunting in Connecticut because it’s scary and it never gets old and it makes you jump as many times as you see it, and Nick and Norah’s infinite Playlists because it is an adventure kind of and it’s a funny love movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment