Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Ten things I am grateful for is my friends because I don’t know what I would do without them especially Shannon, Emily and Abbi. I am also grateful for My family, Our house, Our food, My parents job, My school,


My best thanksgiving was back in 2007. Me and my family all got together and all my cousins from ST. Louis and Florida came too Michigan for thanks giving at my grandparents house. There was around like twenty people but all of them were relatives.

We played a bunch of board games which I didn’t personally like but it was fun to see them and hang out and watch T.V. and stuff. But that thanksgiving the food was the best the Turkey actually had flavor and it was nice and tender with tiny specs of seasoning with an interesting smell that spread across the whole condo. I don’t know why but I was stuck at the kids table because I was told “to watch the younger kids” but they were old enough to be alone plus my cousins wanted to sit with them anyways.

The dinner was good and we had some pretty funny conversations. Then it was desert we had ice cream and pumpkin pie. Of coarse I preferred the ice cream but this time I wanted to try pumpkin pie.

I remember my Uncle thronging a huge white glowing glob of whip cream on it and the pie didn’t look so appetizing. Once I tried it, it was really good.

My plans this holiday are…. Well I don’t really know but I think most of my cousins are meeting up with us at my grandparent’s condo and we will hangout there. I know that we are bringing home baked pumpkin pie and potatoes? I am not really sure but the rest of vacation I plan to hang out with a bunch of my friends at the mall and possibly bowling with abbi, kenzie, Sam, Eileen, Shannon and more people.

Normally on our thanks giving We have everyone one pitch in and bring a dish of food. We have Turkey, This weird brown potato with marshmallows melted on the top, pumpkin pie, ice cream, Corn, Mashed potatoes, Greens beans, rice, and a whole bunch of other stuff that I don’t know the name of.


No comments:

Post a Comment